Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cough cough - still recuperating

Aw, Ms. Kitty was wondering how I've been. I know I've been MIA around here lately.

The flu last week really zapped me. I missed work almost all week last week. Even though I am back at work this week, I am still not feeling great. Working (even until just 3:30) has me totally worn out by the end of the day. I'm still fighting a bad cough, congestion and sinus headaches (which sometimes leads to nausea) and lots of fatigue.

I frankly don't feel much like even sitting at the computer and reading, much less posting. But I'm still out here and I'm trying to get back to my normal self. Thank you all for thinking of me. Hopefully I'll be back to rambling in my blog soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Lilylou said…

    It's good to hear from you and find out that you are doing a little bit better. Do take good care of yourself so that you are enjoying life thoroughly again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home