Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Whine whine whine...

I have been in a grumpy mood the last few days. First of all, this heat is just oppressive. With daily highs of 97 with a heat index near 105, we stay inside in the AC. That is getting old. But the humidity is so bad that you step outside and you feel the moisture cover your skin. Eeew. I hate hate hate getting hot and sweaty.

Plus I went to the doctor the other day. The good news is my health is doing pretty well. My lupus is behaving very nicely, thank you very much. The bad news is I need to lose weight and exercise. For various reasons I am predisposed to heart disease so my doc wants me to exercise at least 3 times a week and drop about 30 lbs. Blah. I don't like to exercise. Whine. I have never been able to successfully take of weight. Whine. So I am trying to watch it. But that doesn't mean I like it. Whine.

Our anniversary is tomorrow and we have no money to do anything. I mean, literally, no money. So I am going to fix dinner for us (which will make the day so much different from every other single day *sarcasm*). Day after day after day after day of the same old stuff and then no money to even celebrate something like an anniversary. Heck, I'm still waiting for the dinner I was supposed to get for my birthday 6 months ago but we didn't have any money then either. See a pattern?

Sigh.

Yes, I am bitter. I need to get over it. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. I need to look a little bit harder for it. It is all fogged over right now. ;-/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home