Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Scrapbooking accomplished

Yay! I got to scrapbook today. Finally! I made 3 pages (one single-page and one double-page layout). They were only from this past fall. I wanted to show them to you all.


The first one is from Halloween night when my niece and nephew came over and went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood with my two younger boys.






The second photo you see is the first page in a two-page layout from the church Halloween party. It shows us in costume. (Big J didn't wear a costume.) I'm the wicked witch. Little J was George W. Bush. He was told by many people at the party that he had the scariest costume there.





The last picture is the second page of the church Halloween party layout. The younger boys are in front of the pulpit as Darth Vader and a Clone Trooper. You can see kids playing games in the sanctuary. Big J said the glare on the middle picture looks like the glow of God descending on the kids in the sanctuary. LOL And there are pictures of Big J and Little J sitting out in the social hall as the party was winding down.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home