Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

More blog talk

Having just re-entered the blogging world, I feel like I needed to clean house. As I said yesterday, I have categorized most of my posts so you can search by label now. I have also condensed my list of Favorite Books. It was getting unwieldy. However, I have decided to add links to the blogs I read fairly regularly. I have a feeling that a couple of my links are no longer working and I need to clean that up as well. That will have to wait until another day, though. I have to get off the computer. I'm taking E over to a friend's house this afternoon. Their cub scout den is doing some woodworking and we are meeting at one boy's home. It'll be cold, but due to the Climate Change (previously known as Global Warming) at least there is no snow on the ground and it is warmer than most years in January. :-(

Anyway, welcome back to any readers who used to visit me before I disappeared for a few months!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Yogamum said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Yogamum said…

    Howdy! Just saying hi and welcome back to blogging (this is K. from the Junelist but my blogging alias is Yogamum).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home