Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Post categorizing

I just spent the last hour or so categorizing my old posts after making the upgrade to the new blogger. It was a very zen exercise. ;-)

First of all, I realize how hard it is to compartmentalize your life into distinct topics. There is too much overlap. Second, I found it very interesting to see which topics have popped up so far and which ones get the most (and least) airplay.

And a post like this, for example. How would one categorize it? Meta-blogging?

From now on I am tempted to pick out my label before I start and try to limit each post to that label. No muddying of the waters, you know.

Oi, this makes my head hurt. I feel like I have just defragged my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home