Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Obama it is

After the Iowa caucus yesterday, I felt I needed to look into this whole election thing a little bit closer. So I went to the Select Smart 2008 Presidential Candidate Selector. It's supposed to tell you which candidate is most closely aligned with your own values. It probably isn't the most scientific tool, but it did confirm for me that Barack Obama is my man. So then I went to www.barackobama.com to find out more about who he is and what he stands for. I do admit he sounds like my kind of candidate.

So with this in mind, I am looking forward to the New Hampshire primary coming up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Bill Baar said…

    As Obama's patron Tony Rezko goes to trial.

    As Rezko's, Ali Ata, and Michael Runam's deals on Iraq reconstruction come to light.

    As people start asking how in the world Chicago's Ahim Alsammara (and classmate of Tony Rezko) get sprung from jail in Iraq with help from Blackwater (now with a campus in Illinois).

    Then watch Democrats start to ditch Mr. Obama. He's going to turn into a disaster I'm afraid.

    It will be a mess with the sleazy arm of Illinois corruption taking down a Harvard Law Grade who should have known better in 1995 when he first started hanging with this crowd.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said…

    What is clear is this much. Now that he is being considered a viable candidate, we are going to learn some very interesting things about Obama in the near future, and many of them will not be positive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home