Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Changing focus

I miss my blog world.

I've been so busy with life lately that I'm neglecting my blog. But it's all good. Next Monday I start a new job teaching elementary school art full-time. I'm filling in for the art teacher who is having a baby and taking 10 weeks off. I'm really excited about it. I will be teaching children all kinds of art projects and I'll be able to explore my own artistic side which will be really cool.

My intention and hope is to share some of my projects with you all. I'm having digital camera issues at the moment so I can't make any promises, but I'm going to try.

Wish me luck! I'll see you all in the teacher's lounge!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Lilylou said…

    Very cool, Mama G! Please do share your classes' work with us. I'd love to see it. And have a blast!

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Steven Rowe said…

    I have a friend in NC who's been teaching art for several decades (and teaching art teachers) - he loves it - hopefully you will too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home