Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blindsiding a marriage

How does one know what happens to a marriage to make it fall apart? That's really more a rhetorical question than anything, but it is on my mind this morning. A very dear friend of mine from high school just let me know that her husband asked her for a divorce out of the blue. I was shocked and, apparently, so was she.

She is being forced into several life changes because of this sudden announcement. My heart is just aching for her and the injustice of it all. I'm trying not to be judgmental as I'm sure it hasn't been an easy transition for either of them. I'm praying that they both find their footing and continue on with their new lives.

Sigh.

I just feel so sad and wish there was something I could do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home