Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The countdown is on...

8 more school days: 5 days next week and 3 the following week and then we're done. You can feel things winding down as important projects are finished up. Today was the last possible day for field trips for the year. Finals are coming up at the high school. Lots of faculty parties are going on (although I have not been invited to any personally since I'm "just" a sub).

For now I'm just thankful it's Friday. I'm tired and need some time off. I hate feeling tired all the time. The rest of the world never seems to act as tired as I feel. That being said, I'm off for my 5:00 coffee to help me through the rest of the day. I remember 20 years ago (ACK!) when I was 20 years old and at 5:00 on a Friday I'd just be getting started. That ship has long since sailed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home