Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

To help you cope with everyday life


This photo was taken by my oldest son last weekend on our hiking/camping trip. Doesn't it just beg you to go out into the woods? I just love this photo.

Here are a couple more shots from the same trip:



A waterfall as seen from the cliff top above. What a vantage point, huh?



An old abandoned stone quarry in the middle of the woods.



Setting up camp back at the campsite. Car camping with three kids is a big production. I can't wait to have another free weekend and go back.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lilylou said…

    What great pictures, MamaG! Where does one camp in your neck of the woods?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home