Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

New haircut

In honor of the season, I've decided to breathe new life into my hairstyle. I've gone from long, straight, and blah to short and perky. See?


Photo 1 = Playful Teacher


Photo 2 = Spiritually Contemplative

BTW, please comment and let me know which of these two shots I should use as my new official blog picture. I'll collect votes before I make my decision. Thanks!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Yogamum said…

    I think I like #2 better, but it is a little blurry. Or maybe I should put on my glasses?

    Love the short hair. Very cute!!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Lilylou said…

    Great shots, both of them! I like #1 better, though, very inviting.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Lizard Eater said…

    Love #1. "Why Miss Jones, you're beautiful!"

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Mystical Seeker said…

    I like the pose in #2 better, but as pointed out, it is a little blurry.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger PeaceBang said…

    Great cut! I like photo #2 better.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger kinsi said…

    #1 all the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home