Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Turn, turn, turn, turn...for everything there is a season...

My youngest child started kindergarten today. It is a time of changing seasons. The season of my life that included sippy cups, board books, afternoon naps (to name a few) is gone. At least until I babysit my grandkids someday. :-) All three of my boys are now in school.

Even though he doesn't realize it, my son's life is changing too. He will begin to realize that there is a bigger world out there. His friends' and teachers' ideas and opinions will begin to rival his dad's and mine. I'm not sad about this. It's actually kind of exciting. It's all part of him growing up and growing into the man he'll be someday. I'm looking forward to taking the journey with him.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Due to studies and lack of time kids miss out their favorite series. But here I am suggesting a site from where they can Watch TV Shows Online. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home