Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'll be watching you...

After two years of blogging, I'm inching ahead another step in the blogosphere. I have just installed a statcounter so I can see who is visiting my blog and why. I've been curious to see who is reading me because I just *know* that the majority of people probably read without commenting. (I know you're out there!)

Anyway, I'll let y'all know if anything interesting pops up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Steven Rowe said…

    My stat counters went dead -leading me to think that no one was reading (as they indeed might be!)
    and the number of "wrong numbers" isnt fun either....

    sr (who reads via rss feed)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home