Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Indiana Media Blitz

So this is what it is like to be a participant in the process. Indiana usually gets ignored in primary season, so this is new to us. I could do without the prelude, frankly. Next Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Junk mail is in my mailbox every day. I get two flyers a day - both about Barack Obama. His camp sends out positive info about him and Hillary's camp sends out negative info about Barack. I am SOO tired of Hillary's negative campaigning. And I have to admire Obama that even after all this time, he isn't stooping to her level of campaigning. The smearing is just getting really old and nasty and I'm disappointed in her. I am liking her less and less with each day and I used to be a Hillary supporter. Sigh.

I am so tired of turning on the TV and hearing about Rev. Wright. The attempt to connect Obama to radical black extremism is so transparent and sad. Using this country's history of racism against itself. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I will be ignoring the media this weekend. Everything I see only solidifies my opinion about who I will vote for. I'm just looking forward to it being all over.

And then it starts all over again as we approach November.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home