Mom to the Left

I'm a mom who tends to live just to the "left" of most of the people around me here in Indiana.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Self-imposed Internet Exile

I am exiling myself from the internet until after I have finished the new book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7). I don't want to run the risk of stumbling upon spoilers. We are going to savor this final installment in the series through the last word and I don't want to know how it ends until the last possible moment! I will return to internet-land once I finish the book.

Cheers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said…

    My baby sister's birthday is today and she received a copy of the latest installment.

    I promise to reveal no spoilers.

    Happy Reading!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home